- Helps to fulfill iron deficiency during pregnancy and menstruation
- Facilitates normal production of red blood cells
- Helps to enhance iron absorption
- Supports the lowering of homocysteine levels in body
- May reduce the risk anemia
SINDHCO’S FERMEX PLUS is formulated to give an ideal amount of iron that aids in the formation of hemoglobin that carries oxygen to all cells in the body. It aids to fulfill iron deficiency and helps in building strong immune system.
It contains FERROUS BISGLYCINATE that fulfills the iron deficiency, the most common nutritional deficiency and the major cause of anemia in women. It increases the production of hemoglobin for red blood cells, essential for the transportation of oxygen to all parts of body.
Also contains FOLIC ACID that improves immunity during pregnancy and helps to reduce the risk of miscarriage. Reduces the risk of anemia during pregnancy and menstruation. Reduces the levels of homocysteine in the blood.
One to two tablets daily or as directed by the physician. Do not exceed the daily recommended dosage.